Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Bus Driver
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now being a VJMC member i know original paintwork and bla bla ... means alot especially on bikes with a cult following like the @, but i've seen this pic of a Rothmans replica and i think it looks good, but my 18 year RD04 is still wearing its own paint and is still looking good too, apart few dings and scratches here and there. Would i ruin it by painting it up like a *** packet.

·
Tea boy
121 Posts
All though I'm a newcomer to this site, and in fact a newbie with AT's. I would like to say, at 54 I think the only way to use life to it's full, is to do what you like. If you like an idea, and it does not hurt anybody, do it. Don't doit and feel unsure or bad in side, enjoy it. When the earth crashes into the sun it won't matter. It works for me anyway.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Paint away to your hearts content!! We do!! & Damn the torpedos as we Brits would say!

·
Tropical Member
2,037 Posts
I vote for the "*** packet".:thumbup::D

·
BLUE 1999 xrv750x
728 Posts
now being a VJMC member i know original paintwork and bla bla ... means alot especially on bikes with a cult following like the @, but i've seen this pic of a Rothmans replica and i think it looks good, but my 18 year RD04 is still wearing its own paint and is still looking good too, apart few dings and scratches here and there. Would i ruin it by painting it up like a *** packet.

does anyone know who this bike belongs [email protected]? - are there any more pictures of it??

i love the rothmans colours - they look so correct on any @

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Kitped

That AT outblings the two Mercs either side of it

·
Registered
333 Posts
They are old army ammo boxes, £25 / pair, there are lots of threads on here about fitting them and other panniers - some use Peli cases, you can find them by putting a search in the forums on the home page.

If you have any queries contact me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts