Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hope to God the driver was ok, but I doubt it:(

Going to take more than a couple of days in the body shop to get that one ready for the next meet:( :(

·
21st Century Schizoid Man
2,428 Posts

·
2,428 Posts
Driver walked away from it!!!

Kymmy :cool:
Wow! Doubly so when you think about how many people are killed by socks each year :D

·
2,428 Posts

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
****in set sail:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:eek:n both counts

whats this about ninja sock death squads steve:confused:tell me more:D

·
2,428 Posts
****in set sail:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:eek:n both counts

whats this about ninja sock death squads steve:confused:tell me more:D
Well, it makes me chuckle (can't lay my hands on the statistics right now), that every year a wild number of people are killed by socks, trousers, underpants ...:D

·
It's Just A Ride....
1,499 Posts
Well, it makes me chuckle (can't lay my hands on the statistics right now), that every year a wild number of people are killed by socks, trousers, underpants ...:D
Hes right chad... If your not under my Bike when I drop it, then theres still a good chance my Socks will hunt you down...

Think Red Dwarf... Think Xenomorph... They've got a life of their own! :rolleyes:

·
2,428 Posts
Hes right chad... If your not under my Bike when I drop it, then theres still a good chance my Socks will hunt you down...

Think Red Dwarf... Think Xenomorph... They've got a life of their own! :rolleyes:
... :D

Nearly 6,000 people were hurt after tripping over their trousers or falling down stairs while pulling them up. And 10,773 are hurt each year in accidents involving socks and tights

BBC News, June 2001
:glasses7:

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts