Honda XRV Forum banner

out for a quicky

714 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Mudwiz 
#1 ·
after buying a little rabbit Phil as if by majic appeared at my door step with his XR250 and we went for a bimble on a local BOAT above the sunny metropolis of Maesteg SW which leads over the mountains to Afan Argoed mountain bike center.First I found the bike very sippery on the road this is becaused of the moose in the tyres,Quickly found out that the speedo does not work and the horn can only be heard in a morgue.
The track we rode across I done it in the GS with tourances and sh@ my self. The rabbit just ate up the miles, rocks, and hills we got to the end and had to bump the 650 as it is a bugger to start when hot? we then turned around and did it again blood fantastic stopped for a breather on the top of the hill and stalled again bugger of a bike to start when hot (need nore practice) then bumped it down the mountain

the only problem with the route is the gates are either at the top of the steep hills and at the bottom. To proove I did it on my BEEMER look at my avitar and my last picture.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.