Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some jobsworth directed a complaint towards me at work today.... apparently I take take up up an entire run on the coat hangers at work:rolleyes:
It seems I wear 4 jackets on my bike:
1. A fleece jacket for warmth
2 An EDZ pertex liner to make it easy to slide my...
3 ...leather jacket over the top for protection; and
4. A wind and waterproof and reflective outer jacket.

All of which get hung up along with the work jacket, trousers, shirt, and ties. All perfectly reasonable I thought and keeps me warm and safe. I did say I was happy to hang my wet, grubby, salty jacket and bike jeans next to their coat if they wanted space in my run.:angel5:

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
How very inconsiderate of you, use one hanger for two Jackets and let the Waterproofs hang on someone else's run, problem solved.

·
Premium Member
4,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How very inconsiderate of you, use one hanger for two Jackets and let the Waterproofs hang on someone else's run, problem solved.
Its not like there is a shortage space either. There's hangars / locker type things all over the place. In fact there is an unused hanger/locker not 6 feet from where the person who complained sits, but no, he wants to use the space I am using. I am with winxp on this.

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Its not like there is a shortage space either. There's hangars / locker type things all over the place. In fact there is an unused hanger/locker not 6 feet from where the person who complained sits, but no, he wants to use the space I am using. I am with winxp on this.
If it was next to him I would suggest using that and let him suffer.

·
2,701 Posts
Tell him you are awfully sorry and take him a gift as an olive branch.:thumbup:

A Thousand peice Jigsaw would be a good gift as he's obviously got Fookall better to do. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Office politics :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

So glad I work in a place where if we have a disagreement we just throw the nearest lump hammer at each other :D:D:D

·
Serial Scenic Router
1,369 Posts
People are wierd! tell him to poke it up his pooper! :thumbleft:

·
Ninja Thread Hijacker
2,978 Posts
Sounds to me like you need to ensure he has enough work to occupy his time.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Mention to the colleague that they are discriminating against you on the grounds of a lifestyle choice and mention that you may have to take out a grievance to resolve the problem.

Discrimination is the MAGIC word in offices.

Been in trouble numerous times in my office for stuff that would be laughed off in the warehouse i used to work in.

Had to have a chat with the boss once for telling a colleague a joke about a chav, it was overheard by someone, they put in a grievance, i recieved an email from the managing executive of the company warning me for making dicriminatory racist comments at work:(

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
as winxp-master says.....:D

·
Registered
129 Posts
I am always being moaned at for taking to long to put my gear on at work,as they want to lock up,and that i should get a car for work.Some people aren't happy unless they're moaning,maybe if they got a bike,they'd be a lot happier.All good things come to those who wait.

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
I am always being moaned at for taking to long to put my gear on at work,as they want to lock up,and that i should get a car for work.Some people aren't happy unless they're moaning,maybe if they got a bike,they'd be a lot happier.All good things come to those who wait.
If they had a bike they would also have less stress in their lives.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts