·
Registered
12,768 Posts
So what?
Are you going somewhere interesting?

C

·
0 Posts
Sounds deadly, best of luck !! And are those rear-fuel tanks that are fitted?

·
Registered
38 Posts
WOW bike looks FANTASTIC.
I havnt bought my AT yet but yours is sort of what I would like it to look like in the end.
Good luck with trip. Would like to see photos of bike when your back.

Ride safe.

·
Fine, upstanding member
2,296 Posts
I think farmboys plan is ::
2010 Gravel Rash tour into the Arctic through Sweden,Norway, Finland up to the Russian border and back.
Don't even THINK of trying to cross the border by a few feet for laughs. If ANYone sees you, the least of your worries will be a huge fine. The Russians don't like it and the Europeans don't like you upsetting their neighbour.

Have a gas! :thumbup:

·
Hill Rider
3,089 Posts
Bikes looking well sorted fella - greener than a green thing on a green day I am. :thumbup:

Stay safe, enjoy and come back with mega tales that you can tell us all at the National.

I know, Farmboy can do the talky-thingy at the National :rolleyes: :D

Take care.

Steve T

:cool:

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
not that I am excited

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Far better looking than my dark side machine.......
Droooooooooooooooool :)

would those be ARD cases I see on your machine?
I have a set ( same profile different colour) and they are the dogs danglies

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ardcases they are, by name and by nature ! !

Kjell - i will in Sweden for a few hours on Wednesday morning if my boat doesnt sink that is then off into Norway before returning into Sweden through Lappland about 5th July, going through towns like Arjeplog, Sorsele etc... via the forestry gravel tracks, down towards Lillehammer via the best gravel road I have ever been on called something like Norsjoen it goes from the 3 over to Lillehammer over the mountains for about 150 miles in total :toothy7:

Give us a wave if you see me riding and do stop to lift the bike off me if you see me under it :rolleyes:

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Quick last minute Question for Kjell:

Where can i get a Swedish Fly fishing licence, I already have one for Norway online no problems but I cant find one for Sweden.

Are they available at local petrol stations etc..

Cheers Chris

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
:thumbup:

good luck mate..

another DVD on the way ?

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I havent decided yet Raymo, I know its late in the day but to be honest I have already done an Arctic DVD and to be honest you cannot begin to do the place justice on a camcorder.

I might do a mini one as a memory for me but nothing on the scale of the Sahara DVD,

I quite fancy a nice relaxing chilled out trip through the forests without digging myself out every 100 metres :D

You never know what the camera will capture so I never say never

1 - 20 of 32 Posts