Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
2 bikes = twice as happy
4,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Can anyone point me in the direction of a Used bike pricing guide? Parkers seem to have removed theirs; MCN just refer you to their adverts; Used Bike Guide doesn't seem to have one any more. Glasses also dont seem to do bike. Googling brings up loads of "we buy any bike.com" sites and all their relatives and competitors but I aint giving my personal details to any of them lot.

What's been happening :dontknow: The cynic me says "we buy any xxxx" has been buying up all the services. :protest:

Edit - just found the link to Glass's guide, but it is the same basic format as one of the "we buy any xxx" websites so you don't just get a price on the screen, instead you get email spam and spam phone calls.

·
a Salty follower.
1,313 Posts
UBG (Used Bike Guide) used to do a very rough guide, not seen that publication around for a little bit (mind you I've not looked and very 'samey') if your after a couple of specific models folks might be able to offer an insight.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys,

Parker's did decide to ditch their bike price guide recently. Luckily a few friends and I have been working on a free and hopefully easy to use bike price guide: Price Any Bike. We are actually a the stage where we really need some feedback to improve it and it might help you out.

Cheers,
Ian

·
BLUE 1999 xrv750x
727 Posts
Hi guys,

Parker's did decide to ditch their bike price guide recently. Luckily a few friends and I have been working on a free and hopefully easy to use bike price guide: Price Any Bike. We are actually a the stage where we really need some feedback to improve it and it might help you out.

Cheers,
Ian

doest seem to be any mention of the Africa Twin on there..

·
Stone Crazy
5,300 Posts
If yuo wanna avoid spam use 10 Minute Mail give a name like A.N. Other and a false phone number
merv

·
Registered
2 Posts
doest seem to be any mention of the Africa Twin on there..
Hi R0vers. Thank you for the question about the Africa Twin not appearing in our Honda guide: Honda Motorcycle Price Guide | Used Bike Guide | Price Any Bike.

This is basically because at any one time there are less than a handful for sale, so it really does depend how near the buyer is to the seller and how much one wants to buy and the other wants to sell i.e. the price is so heavily influenced by supply and demand that giving a guide price would really just be making up numbers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts