Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Space Emperor
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered parts from partzilla.com around 9 weeks ago, and I have still have not received anything, and I'm about to loose my mind.

It took them 4-5 weeks just to 'download' my order, as they called it, even though I had an order confirmation notice in the mail 5 min after, which I forwarded them several times.

I must have written them 50 mails total, but their customer service kept sending me these totally retarded replies, as if they were deliberately trying to annoy me. I included the customer care manager in most of the mails or so, and he finally answered me, but nothing has happened since then, really (Other than he thanked me and wished me a great day numerous times. Just what I needed)

The package has now reached customs here, but due to what I assume can only bad packaging from partzilla, it's labeled damaged in track&trace (steel bolts and clutch springs damaged??) and I will have to wait for a replacement. That will probably take another 5 weeks or so ...

My bike has been lying still for all this time, and I've missed out on 2 trips I was going on. Quite a bit annoyed at this point, to be honest.

You can read this any way you want ... I could just have been unlucky, but when a company starts ignoring you after having made such a mess with your order, something is not right.

9 weeks is simply unforgivable, the way I see it. Unfortunately I didn't read all the other bad stories from other people on the web until AFTER I made the order.

Gonna stick with UK companies from now on, and get some proper service.

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
I'm assuming as you said parts are now in customs that you've ordered them from abroad. I can't understand though why you would order a few springs and bolts from another country they cost pence in this country. Maybe they are marked as damaged so you don't pay import tax on them at customs

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
I'm assuming as you said parts are now in customs that you've ordered them from abroad. I can't understand though why you would order a few springs and bolts from another country they cost pence in this country. Maybe they are marked as damaged so you don't pay import tax on them at customs
Hanoi, Vietnam?...or so it says....

·
Space Emperor
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, sorry, as Cabby pointed out, I'm in Vietnam. No shops like that here, I'm afraid, unless you have a 110cc Honda Dream or Wave :) I could probably dig up a bolt that match the others, but I prefer original parts for stuff like that. Had it been the fairing, I wouldn't have bothered.

Which part of the word is Partzilla please ?
You mean world? They're in the US ...

·
Born to Slide
1,741 Posts
There is another thread with this running concurrently - mods can you merge?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts