Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend a passport holder that will let me carry passport,reg docs, insurance etc securely as I am a bit paranoid about losing them. Mind you, just 'cos I'm paranoid does not mean they are not out to get me!;):D

Andy.

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Can anyone recommend a passport holder that will let me carry passport,reg docs, insurance etc securely as I am a bit paranoid about losing them. Mind you, just 'cos I'm paranoid does not mean they are not out to get me!;):D

Andy.
I just keep mine in the topbox of the bike as it's about the most secure place I have when away camping. 90% of the time the bike is with me. What's the alternative? Take it into the showers with you?

I do scan all documents and have them accessible online so in a push I can produce copies if mine were to go missing.

·
Registered
773 Posts
You can get money belt type holders in outdoor/travel shops. I got one in Blacks. It's got a sort-of tamper proof clasp to make it difficult for a pickpocket even if they knew you were using it. I don't tend to leave vital documents/money on the bike when travelling.

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts

Andy.
I have a Kreiga Wallet which goes on your belt and it's fantastic, so big you loose stuff in it

STASH - Kriega
[url]http://www.kriega.com/stash/

[/URL]

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Just do what one rider did on the five capitals TLD, stick it in your tank bag then ride away leaving it on a table, :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just do what one rider did on the five capitals TLD, stick it in your tank bag then ride away leaving it on a table, :)
Err, I think I will give that idea a miss Stuart. :D

Andy.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
never mind losing it will you remember where you put it :D

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
never mind losing it will you remember where you put it :D
That is not nice, now, what was I talking about? :toothy1:

Andy.

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts

·
one of the lost boys
6,127 Posts
Zipped up in the inside pocket of my jacket, I know they are there, I know they're safe, coming back from a trip I had my mate in front, he stopped showed his passport and must have mentioned that we were together as I was waved through, I had my passport ready to show but didn't need to stop. That was the last time I saw the passport. I dont know if it fell out of the map pocket of the tankbag or if I left it on show and some tealeaf had it away for an Albanian mate.

AND if your really paranoid the conspiracy rumours say the new passports with the chip inside can be read from a few meters away there are wire lined wallets available to stop them being scanned. :rolleyes::cool:

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
Andy,

Simple, just tuck it inside your SAGA membership wallet, no one in their right mind would nick that :D:D

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Andy,

Simple, just tuck it inside your SAGA membership wallet, no one in their right mind would nick that :D:D
Now why didn't I think of that idea?...................................feck off John!:toothy10::toothy10:

Andy.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
I have an HG 'bumbag' which I use when I'm away. Plenty of space in it for other kit as well.

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1 - 16 of 16 Posts