Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was emailed a new password due to a 'security breach'. I logged in successfully with it. I changed it to something sensible. A few days later and now my password appears to have been reset to what it originally was (i.e. before the 'security breach').

Just for anyone else who's having problems.

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
Well I'm glad you posted this, I couldn't get in for the past week, just got in now with my original password.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Yep same thing but I never got an email dam box kept popping up at log in and could not close it down to put in login stuff anyway. so I set up a new account funny thing is that email came in. so I mailed the website god an it's all been reset as was. I bet it had something to do with a nigerian scammer wanting off load a ton of front output shaft sprocket fix nuts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Yep...ditto...cocked me up for about 4 days...the temporary password was a bit confusing ? and tried about all 25 possible combinations..when it didn't work...then " copied and pasted " from the email..and hey presto, abra-cadabra...and it ! " worked " like magic ?...and am now back in...so peeps can read some of my dribble....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts