Honda XRV Forum banner

Peak District - COLD , WET, WINDY, SNOW - Beats working ;-)

4K views 22 replies 9 participants last post by  rizerdibo 
#1 ·
Reactions: Jackdaw
#2 ·
Good videos Gary,
The end of the second one brought back memories and the third one made me feel cold.

What camera were you using by the way?

#3 ·
Fighting the Africa twin kept me warm. ;-)
The camera is the POV HD nice bit of kit - I used the 2 x speed facility to make it look like I was riding fast

#9 ·
I think roughly translated it was "Oh dash it. It appears my leg isn't long enough so I'll just lay this bike on its side"

#19 ·
You didn't chicken out - you did well fella - it is all preparation for the big trip.

Bamford is longer but no big stones to cause problems.

#11 ·
No sound on works PC but still watched the first one, very nice vids and i'll enjoy them later at home.

Was the guy in front of you a noobie to biking? I only ask because even on the road he looked very nervous and if he is then bleedin fair play to him for doing them trails! I'd only attempt them on the Strom in the summer me thinks.

#12 ·
@Craig it was Olionel - 2nd time out and even the roads were rivers. He did well on what wads a hooooolie day.

#20 ·
Final one then.
This is Monsel Head - met some walkers on here- first ones that day really - NUTTERS
Check out the view in the first few seconds of the vid - we are going up the side of the hill on the vid later on. Sadly these videos do nothing to show the inclines.

I was doing so well too until some small bikes parked up in front of me
The fall was more like 'it's a knockout' No Swearing this time

Monsel Head on the XRV Africa TWin - YouTube

#23 ·
Brilliant vids mate. Think the 2nd off was the best, even though there was no swearing. Had me in stitches with your feet in the air! It's what greenlaning is all about. And fair play. I wouldn't wanna be doing that on a twin. I'd have a go on my dommie though.:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.