Honda XRV Forum banner
3K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  winxp-master 
#1 ·
I'm heading up to The Yonderman Cafe A623 Wardlow Mires, Buxton SK17 8RW this morning, I'll be there around 10am if anyone fancies a brew:thumbup:

#8 · (Edited)
Brilliant!!!! really enjoyed it, I managed to loose Ian and missus first then the other Tiger disappeared (sorry) anyway me and Hudders carried on regardless :oops: took a bit of video footage and one photo, will post later

Missed this one Russ as we took your advice and took the Youth camping at Rutland. Outdoor bleeps were had round a camp fire, sunburned neck etc. Top w/e.
Nice one Al, hope you're feeling a bit better

Out on the bike Russ?

I missed this post which is a shame, would've been up for this.

How did it go anyway, any pics?
Never mind Phil, I'm going to make a habit of riding anyway so we'll catch up soon​

#9 ·
Nice one Russ, sounds like you're back int he swing of it m8 :thumbright:

Derek and myself were out Saturday, a nice little 175 miles of nadgery single tracks mostly, Richmond, Tan Hill, a stop off at Takoda campsite where the national will be then along to Hawes and home. That road to Tan Hill just never gets old :)

There was a funny German at Richmond who dropped his GS, no not Vader but it could have been his brother I swear! I was sat stuffing a pork and apple bun when it went over and said "Derek, go help him pick it up!". Derek runs over and they both drag it up while I watch on stuffing my face, Derek was saying the size of me and I tell him to go help pick the bike up, I was eating and my hands were greasy, honest! :iconbiggrin:

#17 ·
Good to hear you're out and about again, Russ. Sorry we couldn't join you - I had to go and help my parents and Chris has picked up a shiny new screw in Brian's back tyre :(:(:(. Frustrating on such a gorgeous sunny bank holiday - lets hope there will be more.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.