Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any coment? It is a Yamaha and Suzuki dealer but it is good at servicing Hondas?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I chose to use them after recommendations from the painter who did my TDM bits and my neighbour.
The boss took it out for a quick spin to see if he can feel the problem I described, he reckoned there isn't anything that is drastically wrong but a handlebar is a tiny off so it could well be the case of just loosening a few bolts and realign them again properly.

Stuart, the technician, came out and had a quick chat so that he can figure out where to look at.

Picking the bike back after work, Stuart talked me through what he has done and how it is done. I forgot to ask him to check for wheel alignment in the morning, but he is very happy to bring it back to workshop and did it at 1730.

I think you don’t get technicians to go through what they have done on your bike very often these days. Sometimes even when you ask them, they tell you vaguely for a min before they send you back to the sales guys whom will give you loads of technical ballox.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts