Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The 2014 calendar photo competition is open from today until 31st august 2013.

This is an amateur photo competition for forum members only.

It is being organised for fun and to raise money for charity (by the printing and sale of calendars on the forum in Autumn)

Each person can enter up to 3 photos (either gradually during the competition, or all at once)

Any photos entered must be your own work

Suggested compositions - follow previous years format eg photo of your bike in attractive or interesting surroundings

By entering the competition , you give your consent to the use of your photos in a calendar that will be offered for sale to forum members

To enter, simply upload your entries onto the forum (in the thread specifically for the competition photos)

Important - please retain a copy of the original photo - I will need this if your entry is a winner and selected for the calendar. (forum copies have reduced file size and not suitable for enlarging and printing)

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
I'm a ludite , all I read was , "la la la la flicker la la la paste la la La la post your photos here "?
Where the frigging letterbox????:(

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I can't access the flickr thing either, it says that the account is free, create an account. I'll upload to the forum.

Have now clarified the login process. See update in Guidelines thread (apologies for confusion caused).

I've cancelled the idea to use Flickr. We'll just post on the forum as normal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts