Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There aren't any photos as there isn't any damage :thumbright:

Not one scratch or chip. I must be anointed.

I suppose being in the deep mud helped but it did end up everywhere. By the time I got home the mud packed in the gap between the heads and the head covers had set like concrete. It took ages just running the hose over it to flush it all out. I now have a sandpit in the street.

If only I was always this lucky. :sunny:

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
There aren't any photos as there isn't any damage :thumbright:

Not one scratch or chip. I must be anointed.
Yes, well I was anointed..................with sh*t! :D

Andy.

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Yes, well I was anointed..................with sh*t! :D

Andy.
How's the shoulder more to the point? I was worried when I saw you hit the deck and then caked in mud right over your shoulder.

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
Pics of my damage.

Crash bar bent back a bit, the bottom where the peg is should be about3 inches forward.

A bit of scratching on the pannier lid, just adds a bit of character so I have been told! :rolleyes:

Anyhoo, it was all worth it. :thumbright:

Andy.

·
RetroPhrenologist
329 Posts
being in the deep mud helped but it did end up everywhere
I thought you were trying to burn the mud off re-entry style by the pace you were setting up the A7 Gordon... :)

Glad to see spirits are anything but down :thumbright:

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
you must not have been going fast enough Boris :p

I found the rocks under the slime.. lost some paint of the bars and light scratching on the headlight cowl..

think I got the better deal , with that final puncture ,warm dry van ride back :thumbup:

just need to get a new rear tyre & tube and the wee alp is up for more fun..

glad the bikes fine Boris.. hopefully no injuries.. I managed to get away scott free :toothy4:

Ray

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
How's the shoulder more to the point? I was worried when I saw you hit the deck and then caked in mud right over your shoulder.
I was not hurt at all, when I hit the mud I just slid which cushioned the impact and covered me in sh*t :( but thanks for your concern mate.:thumbright:

Andy.

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
I was not hurt at all, when I hit the mud I just slid which cushioned the impact and covered me in sh*t :( but thanks for your concern mate.:thumbright:

Andy.
Good news indeed. Bikes mend easier and faster than bodies.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts