Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, thought i would post a pic of the panniers that just got put on.... Had a 12,000km service and got them to attach all the accessories aswell....Got them to put a K&N filter, handle bar risers and new BT-45 tyres... I have a touring screen to go on aswell, but waiting to get the correct bolts for it (on order)....
This was all without incident....in the time it took them to do the service and put accessories on (2days) they managed to scratch my duco, 30cm scratch on tank, and scratched my right hand side faring....Do you think i saw red??!! They are replacing the dash plastic and going to try and buff out the scratches, otherwise i will be requesting new faring.....You trust your bike with your local honda dealer and they do this..it was just plain careless...
All good though, i will make sure that everything gets fixed!!!!
I look after this bike better than my wife ( dont tell her that )..

View attachment 2328

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeh so did i.... but they reasurred me that the ones that came with the screen arnt complete...they said about when the screw goes in , it expands into something, like a bracket or something.... I told them just to get the part and get it done..

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
yeh so did i.... but they reasurred me that the ones that came with the screen arnt complete...they said about when the screw goes in , it expands into something, like a bracket or something.... I told them just to get the part and get it done..
there are two little metal brackets that go between the screen and the dash,they are in with the screen normally.the screws and rubbers are the same.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts