Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi from Slovenia again! Tnx for all those welcomings in "let us see your bike forum" :twisted:
Here, some links to pictures from cruising around Corsica.

My @ in snow:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmm... I'm confused.. I posted links, but now I see pictures.. :shock: is that automatic or someone else did it for me?

·
Complete Member
3,904 Posts
Nice photo's what happened in the last one did someone turn the sun off?

·
Premium Member
9,523 Posts
Hmm... I'm confused.. I posted links, but now I see pictures.. :shock: is that automatic or someone else did it for me?
At a guess one of the mods tweaked your post to insert the pics. It just makes everything more visible and enables more people to appreciate your pics which are great!

Thanks
Dave.

·
Premium Member
1,641 Posts
Opps. My bad. :oops: From a user's point of view it's better not to have to click a bunch of links, and keep flicking between windows. If you want the photos turned back into links (maybe www.motosvet.com doesn't like deep linking) then let us know.

Iain

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No, no... :) It's good. Just... I'm :oops: not sure how to post pictures. I'm writing from work and here I haven't got any photowhatever program. I cant resize them etc... so I posted link. I don't bellive, there is any problem about linking to www.motosvet
BTW, i have about gazilion pictures from Corsica, Dolomites, Austrian Alps etc... but I have them on CD. AFAIK i can't post them here from my comp, right? Just from another site... but I don't know where to post them. Anyway, if you are interested, I could manage something with your help :) It's gonna be a long winter anyway :?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dilbert said:
Nice photo's what happened in the last one did someone turn the sun off?
he,he.. thats not Corsica. It's Planica, the famous place in Slovenia, where the worldrecord in skijumps was set. And it's stil walid. 239m! Edie the eagle, famous british skijumper was also here few years ago :D

And an apologise to all you guys here for my english :oops:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So is Edie the Eagle! :D He was a hero, an icon in Planica!!
He has lionheart ! (or no brains :twisted: )
Can you imagine, rollin' with your bike 60mph and see only two meters ahead? I don't think he could see any further with those glasses he wears 8)
Maybe thats why he had no fear :D

·
Registered
4 Posts

Look at that, it's the damn' same hill, I'd bet, taken from the damn same spot! Isn't it crazy how ppl tend to like the same "views":)
This one's taken last September and, yes, it has been one of the greatest trips I've ever done!

and I have annother pic that you have too;-)

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You were coming from oposite direction. I was heading Porto, and than went to les Calanche, you were coming from there, as I can see :)
Where r u from? BMW?

·
Registered
4 Posts
The picture from the black-beach is taken on a loop St. Florent-Bastia-Tip-of-Corse and back on the western coast. A great trip, easely possible including a short swimming-session whithin a day.

The pic from the canyon has been taken on a trip Porto-Cortes-Porto on a sunday morning. Most interessting on that trip wasn't the breathtaking scenery everywhere but the 300 or more ppl with guns standing at the side of the road and looking down the canyons;-) Was kind of scary as I realy didn't trust all of them not havin' been for the first couple of Pastis or Riccard allready.

I'm Swiss! So ask me in case anybody plans a trip to central Europe. I'd gladly support in planing-, aranging- or organisation matters.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hi , those hills brought back a few memories, I was on a 3 week climbing exped to Corsica in 1971, scenery is mind blowing. Could be due a re-visit. Nice pics.

PK

1 - 20 of 23 Posts