Honda XRV Forum banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
I've had to change my status to a maybe :(

The Mrs has had a skin full of bikes for now (after watching a crotch rocket rider bail in Grimsby and then having a friend have a fatal crash recently)

and an issue with my front brakes has now re-occured and I need to get that sorted before TLD.

Bad Times.........

·
2 bikes = twice as happy
4,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I had another abortive trip to Piel Island again today - too windy for the ferry:( but we did get a cheery wave and wink from Dave Myers (Hairy Bikers) when we passed his house on Roa Island:p

However I did have a nice long chat with the landlady Sheila. Post #1 updated now with all the latest arrangements and information.

·
it's about an hour......
2,198 Posts
can't wait.... And surprise surprise, I'm up for whatever byways we pass even with pillion and luggage.

·
2 bikes = twice as happy
4,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Here's the byways. I know the first one is legal. Not so sure about the others.

this one goes from near the westerly train station in a generally south direction.

This one goes from near Mill brow through Ulpha Park.

Sent from my iPhone with a smile :)

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
is there an issue with the calendar only three names on it and I was sure that I had previously put my name in it and it's not showing. Looking forward to this one :blob2:

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
is there an issue with the calendar only three names on it and I was sure that I had previously put my name in it and it's not showing. Looking forward to this one :blob2:
You should have gone to Specsavers ;) I just looked at the calendar and there are loads of names there. :D

Andy.

·
2 bikes = twice as happy
4,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
I am seeing 17 definites and 9 maybe's. You are one of the definites.

I think when the software was upgraded something funny happened to the calendar. The piel island trip is actually down as being a Sharibee trip, not mine, as Sharrie recreated the entry. I think you need to do something like log out and re-enter XRV to get the rght version of the forum running.

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts
It's looking more and more like it's against me to make this, i now have an apointment for my eyes on the Saturday at 1045 (earliest i could get) as iv'e been having trouble with my left eye and want to get it checked out asap especially with the TLD looming. I'm 37 this year, maybe i need glasses... comes to us all i suppose!

Away camping in Wales this weekend and i have to phone the garage to see what shape the bike is in on Monday... Poorly bike... Pooly eye... everythings falling to bits.

If i make it it'll have to be at the crossing.

Everythings against me!!!! :confused:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
It's looking more and more like it's against me to make this, i now have an apointment for my eyes on the Saturday at 1045 (earliest i could get) as iv'e been having trouble with my left eye and want to get it checked out asap especially with the TLD looming. I'm 37 this year, maybe i need glasses... comes to us all i suppose!

Away camping in Wales this weekend and i have to phone the garage to see what shape the bike is in on Monday... Poorly bike... Pooly eye... everythings falling to bits.

Craig,

Get a grip FFS :D

Come on over, don't worry, I'll keep an eye out for you :thumbup:

·
Registered
457 Posts

Or leave your bike at my house or Roa Island and get the ferry across later !

41 - 58 of 58 Posts