Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
2 bikes = twice as happy
4,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Turn out for this is looking a bit disappointing so I could do with knowing who's definitely coming. Please confirm whether you are or aren't coming and if not delete/add yourself from the calendar or turn maybe's into definite's.

I need to let the Island and the lunch time pub have a realistic expectation of numbers by mid week - I know the island will be disappointed as they were expecting 50+ as last year.

From the calendar, plus PMs I have had this is the list of names know about:

Alba
Austin
Anne (Mrs Austin)
beddowsm +1
digitalcaptive
lowflyer
Lutin +1
MIKETHEBIKE
outrunner
Thinice
Whealie
zbzrzuzczez
(total = 12+2)

Maybe
Axe +1 (looks very unlikely)
Boris
jobbo
Paul-S
RickSkye+1
ukTiffy
(total 6+2)

I have also discovered I am a moderator in this forum - thanks Boris - so off topic posts will be ruthlessly deleted or moved or whatever I can do.

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
I have also discovered I am a moderator in this forum - thanks Boris - so off topic posts will be ruthlessly deleted or moved or whatever I can do.
Like this one?

Go on... Have a play :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
I wont be able to confirm either way till Tuesday at the earliest as I am supposed to be starting a new job then. When I know I'll let you know.

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
:sad11::sad11:not me:(

still that might save my liver:D

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
I'm a deffo -- Eh whatyasay :D:D

Booked into Sykeside camp site on Fri night.
This is all depending on if I get my rear wheel back from the wheelbuilder before then :confused:
But unless something serious happens like wrong spokes ordered :(, then I should be ok :thumbup:

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
Me too Austin, I am hooking up with Lowflyer somewhere on Friday. :confused::D

Andy.

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
I'll be there for the ride out on Saturday and for lunch only

·
it's about an hour......
2,198 Posts
Me and Ffi are definates. Just need to finish getting panniers fitted to the KTM otherwise we will have limited luggage like last year!!!! Cant fit enough kit in a 90L bag for the 2 of us....or so Ffi keeps telling me. And if Paul aint coming to the island who will be scrounge kit off?

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
I am still planning on being there, but I have done my back in. I tweaked in Italy picking up my zebra on my own. Yesterday I slipped on the garden decking and put my foot down sharpish and ooof! my back was gone. I have managed to get an osteopath appointment at 3.40pm today. Hoping he can bend me back into shape.

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
I am still planning on being there, but I have done my back in. I tweaked in Italy picking up my zebra on my own. Yesterday I slipped on the garden decking and put my foot down sharpish and ooof! my back was gone. I have managed to get an osteopath appointment at 3.40pm today. Hoping he can bend me back into shape.
i hope he can mate i really do because i know full well how thats feeling:(

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
I'm looking really unlikely now. I may be able to wangle the Saturday to join you in the lakes (and possibly the run over to the island) BUT I def wont be able to stay over.

·
it's about an hour......
2,198 Posts
Anyone fancy a detour across the sand on the way back on Sunday?

Sands.JPG

I couldnt believe it when I spotted this byway on Trailwise. Like the 'V' for Voluntary Restriction. Theres also another byway running through the sands on the way to Barrow.

I wonder how many more byways are running across the sands around the British coast. I know how my evening is going to be spent!!!

Could be interesting with a guide though!!!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts