Honda XRV Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
Could be interesting with a guide though!!!!!

Would be interested Mike ----- as long as he's not chinese :D

Update -- my spokes should be with the wheelbuilder tomorrow, soooo with a bit of luck, I should get the wheel back on Thurs evening :happy6:
Failing that I'll leave later on the Friday
Failing that -- I'm stuffed :D

BRING IT ON :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
Good news -- Hughie from HWR sent me a text this morning -- wheel ready :thumbup::thumbup:
Spokes arrived this morning.
Rushed back from Sheildaig, got in around 6 30, Hughie waited open for me til I arrived.
Back to garage, wheel on, quick shake down ride --- result :thumbup::thumbup:

Big big ups for Hughie and Kitped :cheers::cheers::cheers:
Home - HWRmotocross

If anybody needs a wheel built, he's yer man :thumbup:, pulled out all the stops to get me mobile for the weekend :D

All I need now is to hook up with Outrunner :confused:

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
Austin,
Where would be the best place to meet up as myself, Lowflyer and Alba will be spending the Friday night at Sykeside campsite near Kirkstone pass?

Andy.

·
2 bikes = twice as happy
4,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
John has already been in touch - we will meet at the Hawkshead side of the ferry as last year.

Sent from my iPhone with a smile :)

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
With great regret I am out of this. My back is in no fit state to ride all the way up. In addition I have managed to get an ear infection and am on antibiotics. Perhaps not being able to hear out of one ear might have been blessing knowing how some of you snore, so I am gutted not to make it, but the back is still painful.

The bugger is, because I was due to be on Piel Island, my wife and daughter have booked to go away for the weekend, so I will be Billy No Mates at home alone.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts