Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2 bikes = twice as happy
4,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you let me know through this thread if you are planning to meet at Carnforth Truckhaven before travelling through the lakes and if you think you will want eat there (this means proper food not just tea or coffee) before we go. Full breakfast is £4.70. T & Coffee extra.

The only reason is that they would normally be quite quiet and will put on extra staff so no one is kept waiting.

They also do rooms there if anyone needs somewhere to stay. There is a bar and it all looked rather pleasant today. I am checking the room rates and if a group discount is available but I believe The rooms are very reasonablly priced. Watch this space.

Welcome - Truckhaven

·
2 bikes = twice as happy
4,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just had an email from the manager at the truckhaven.....

Dear Austin,

Thank you for your enquiry.

You are more than welcome to come in for breakfast. Depending on the numbers of people booking rooms will determine the price.

Current Prices
1 person £30
2 people sharing £40

If you can let me know how many rooms you wish to book the I can look into whether we can let you have them a little cheaper.

Kind regards

Anne Marie.

Let me know in this thread if you want a room there and what you want (single or shared) - probably need to firm things up by this time next week and get them booked by Friday 16th April. I am Ok to either book 'em all in my name (but get the money from you); or get some sort of discount code for you to quote when booking.

·
it's about an hour......
2,198 Posts
Can you let me know through this thread if you are planning to meet at Carnforth Truckhaven before travelling through the lakes and if you think you will want eat there (this means proper food not just tea or coffee) before we go. Full breakfast is £4.70. T & Coffee extra.
Count me and the wife in for meeting here. Could do with some grub before setting off. What time are people planning to meet here? - sorry if this is posted elsewhere, havent had time to trawl through the posts yet but will do later unless someone gets back to this thread first.

Will be coming from Sheffield if anyone is based that way..

·
2 bikes = twice as happy
4,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Count me and the wife in for meeting here. Could do with some grub before setting off. What time are people planning to meet here? - sorry if this is posted elsewhere, havent had time to trawl through the posts yet but will do later unless someone gets back to this thread first.

Will be coming from Sheffield if anyone is based that way..
#

post #1 in this thread

1 - 5 of 5 Posts