Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought that while we were on the island on Sunday morning we would have a bit of time to kill and thought something like an "XRV School Sports day" would be a bit of fun. This would involve events like:
3(or 5) legged race,
sack race,
wheelbarrow race,
jumping backwards,
obstacle race (perhaps),
relay race,
welly wanging,
Motorcycle pushing.
and whatever else you or I can think of. They need to be easy to organise and not require too many props or referees.

I can also visit the island beforehand and see if I can up with some sort of treasure hunt - appropriate given its an Island.

and for the night before an XRV quiz.

We could also do some motorcycle themed events eg Tyre changing race, and errm ???? can't think of anything else.

Also camping stove race - fastest to heat up a half litre of water.

So, is this a good idea. If it is I am happy to come up with a programme to keep us busy for a 2-3 hours.

Any other realistic ideas for events.

I have also written to Lancaster Honda looking for sponsorship goodies for prizes.

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
I was planning to drink beer and fall over...

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
If I take part in those strenuous activities I will fall over!! :D:D

Andy.

·
Shorter member :-)
1,944 Posts
That might be a bit adventurous :D:D

Remember how ruff everyone will be on the Sunday morning :pukeleft::tard::puke::sad3::sign5:

·
Premium Member
4,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya wuss's. The whole point is a bit of fun while hopelessly hungover. If anyone takes it too seriously they will find themselves seriously handicapped and winning prizes they wished they hadn't.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Will there be a prize for longest distance traveled...........rubber ring:D
Phil

·
Registered
4,162 Posts

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
I thought that while we were on the island on Sunday morning we would have a bit of time to kill and thought something like an "XRV School Sports day" would be a bit of fun. This would involve events like:
3(or 5) legged race,
sack race,
wheelbarrow race,
jumping backwards,
obstacle race (perhaps),
relay race,
welly wanging,
Motorcycle pushing.
and whatever else you or I can think of. They need to be easy to organise and not require too many props or referees.

I can also visit the island beforehand and see if I can up with some sort of treasure hunt - appropriate given its an Island.

and for the night before an XRV quiz.

We could also do some motorcycle themed events eg Tyre changing race, and errm ???? can't think of anything else.

Also camping stove race - fastest to heat up a half litre of water.

So, is this a good idea. If it is I am happy to come up with a programme to keep us busy for a 2-3 hours.

Any other realistic ideas for events.

I have also written to Lancaster Honda looking for sponsorship goodies for prizes.
I am getting worried. I am beginning to think you really are my long lost brother.:p

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
All sounds good to me.......although after Scotland I'd better borrow your stove Si :rolleyes:

Oh and what about a who can throw hudders the furthest competition :D

·
Tenacious Member
1,435 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
All sounds good to me.......although after Scotland I'd better borrow your stove Si :rolleyes:

Oh and what about a who can throw hudders the furthest competition :D
Dwarf Throwing :D went to a stag night where we actually did this very funny and no Dwarfs where hurt in our entertainment :sign5::sign5::sign5:

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts

·
Shorter member :-)
1,944 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts