Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day all,

Can anyone point me in the direction of either a carb kit for RD07 or a contact where i can order the parts. Tried obvious ones like wemoto etc. Haines manual says pilot jets size 40 main 115. Pilot jets on mine out of sync and screw heads shot so cant tweak them. Might be as well to over haul carbs.
Cheers
calcium joe
:headbang:

·
Registered
7,705 Posts
G'day all,

Can anyone point me in the direction of either a carb kit for RD07 or a contact where i can order the parts. Tried obvious ones like wemoto etc. Haines manual says pilot jets size 40 main 115. Pilot jets on mine out of sync and screw heads shot so cant tweak them. Might be as well to over haul carbs.
Cheers
calcium joe
:headbang:
What do you mean the pilot jets are out of sync?
Are you confusing this with carb balance (the throttle opening between the L/R carb)?

Phil

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
What do you mean the pilot jets are out of sync?
Are you confusing this with carb balance (the throttle opening between the L/R carb)?

Phil
Hopefully he means the pilot jets are not 40 and they are mismatched.
Otherwise I am also confused.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ta for reply guys,
Further to the pilot jet thing. My tick over is all over the place. last time i had the carbs off i tried to adjust the tick over (pilot) jets to that specified in haines to 2.8? turns. got one there or there abouts but the other one i couldnt adjust as the screw bit at the top of the jet is non existant. Figured i would replace the jets on both carbs.
Hope that makes it clearer. In short where can i get replacement carb bits and bobs.:confused:
calcium joe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts