Honda XRV Forum banner

Please allow me to introduce myself

4K views 32 replies 13 participants last post by  HRH OONYACK 
#1 ·
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man's soul and faith

Just bought my third AT it's a 91 ten years older than the last one I owned 6 years ago.

Still to go and collect it.

I've done the GS1150 12ADV KTM990 thing and come back full circle.
The Katoom was the only one I shed a tear when it went Safari tanks excel talons the ballcocks but then again house extension took that away, must be getting old ffs.

Anyway prepare to pay homage to such a worldly travelling monarch like masel :thumbright::queen:

Watch out for Thunder at any events as he's partial to a bit of :booty:

#6 ·
HRH Johnny is a count, not a King :D

Nice to see you in print again after your debackle with the darkside site.

Now, just keep yer sh1te in yer bothy - there's nice folk that live here:D :thumbup:

PS - No Yagermiser green muck either :blob:

Steve T

:cool:

#21 ·
oh **** there go's the nieghbourhood:toothy3:

hello jonny , its a **** stick about the Katoom but you will be back on one soon mate im sure:thumbup:

hello and welcome to this Quiet little townsville:D

#23 ·
some of us got life;) instead of a life:D

just for the record everybody.. H.R.H runs a cracking B+B on Oonyackistan get yourselves up there:thumbup:

#25 ·
Yep,

Stayed ther for a couple of weeks whilst working in the area.
Cracking little B&B, Johnny and Tash have just spent a lot of time and money renovating the house to a very high standard :thumbup:

Easy walking distance to the oldest pub in Skye -- the Stein Inn ( been there too ;);) ) - in fact got lost walking back one night :confused: --- cracking sea food by the way :thumbup:
But generally, if you stay all night, Donnie the barman will take you back to Johnny's free of charge --- I think :confused::D:D:D:D

Anyways, if you fancy B&B instead of camping in the Dunvegan/ Waterstein area, give Johnny a phone, he'll sort you out :thumbleft:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.