Honda XRV Forum banner

Please forgive me!

Tags
forgive rai
1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  StumpyFingers 
#1 ·
After great consideration i have bought a BMW but low and behold the Transalp still remains in the stable so as i have been informed today i am only 50% of a traitor.If you see me i promise to nod and wave!!!!

#2 ·
I don't blame you, Honda definitely went wrong with the new model range.
Bikes getting bigger engines but also getting too heavy for normal people.

#4 ·
Because we will recognise his face, staring from the back window of the breakdown van, with that 'I wish I had my transalp' face! Lol

So which planet on the darkside did you land on then? 650/800/1200? Or more adventurous 450?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#6 ·
lol- thats Tapatalk that is - not me iPhone doin it - im sure it will change soon but probably to sent from my iPad usinf Tapatalk!...if im good enough for Santa!

#7 ·
Same here aldo did'nt buy it yet.
Have my eye set on a 2009 XCountry with only a couple of thousand km's.

I don't blame you, Honda definitely went wrong with the new model range.
Bikes getting bigger engines but also getting too heavy for normal people
Exactly my point. The 700 is a great bike ,but i want to do more offroad and its just to big and heavy ,for me anyway!.
My 700 with fuel (and goodies) is like 245kilo's.
The beemer (almost the same spec's as the 700) with fuel is only like 160 kilo's ,saddle is 4cm lower and has upside down forks.
Going offroad this are important issue's. Okay small fueltank with 9,5 liters but there are AUX tanks to bring the total fuel up to 16 liters.
However ,not sure yet if the deal goes on and if so if i keep the 700.

Enjoy

#9 ·
Same here aldo did'nt buy it yet.
Have my eye set on a 2009 XCountry with only a couple of thousand km's.

Exactly my point. The 700 is a great bike ,but i want to do more offroad and its just to big and heavy ,for me anyway!.
My 700 with fuel (and goodies) is like 245kilo's.
The beemer (almost the same spec's as the 700) with fuel is only like 160 kilo's ,saddle is 4cm lower and has upside down forks.
Going offroad this are important issue's. Okay small fueltank with 9,5 liters but there are AUX tanks to bring the total fuel up to 16 liters.
However ,not sure yet if the deal goes on and if so if i keep the 700.

Enjoy
THe Beemers a great bike test rode a 700 but the 800 has it all.Glad i made the choice Honda needs something new in their stable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.