Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Geriatric Teenager
101 Posts
Austin,

Two votes from me.

1. I'll turn up for the craic, even if we don't get round the forest trails.
2. I'll also vote for trying again in August

Above all I'll go with the consensus/whatever you decide

Paul

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts

·
2 bikes = twice as happy
4,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Final decision to be made tomorrow but based on the feedback to date on here, ABR, and direct to me by pm and phone we will probably go ahead with the meet for those that want to make the run to Galloway, but it seems unlikely that we will go through on forest trails. It would be a great and challenging adventure to do so, but its almost certain that there will be a faller or two or three (or more) with the attendant risk of damage to bike and body. If its body we will be putting the emergency services at risk to extract from the forest.

I will reschedule a meet for 3/4 August anyway and if enough interest I could do a forest ride on the Saturday and the Sunday.

If anyone wants a refund please pm me with your bank details, otherwise I will retain the money as payment for the August trip (that means you are on the list as of now).

To help the final decision on whether to pull the event altogether please let me know if you are coming anyway for a meet, camp, and rideout.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Voted to reschedule...
Personally I think it's only right that the original 25 participants get first dibs at the rescheduled date :hitler:

21 - 25 of 25 Posts