Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are now stocking the excellent range of Headlight Guards that Antonio of KKbike Italy has designed and manufactured.:D

These are absolutely brilliant - no drilling or bolting or faffing around with velcro - they just clip into your front fairing.

Each version is manufactured in 4mm Lexan (the best grade of polycarbonate) and is shaped and curved to fit each model of Africa Twin - RD03, RD04, RD07 and RD07A.
A nice detail is that each version has the correct 'Africa Twin' logo lasered into it. :thumbright: (pay no attention to the picture below...........:clown: )

We have them on the shelf and ready for immediate despatch.

I'll get some more photos up as soon as I can - they only arrived today.

·
Registered
265 Posts
i've one fitted to my RD04 that i got direct from them, lovely piece of kit and i'd reccomend them to anyone that was looking for one.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Very nice looking and definitelly a big plus they don't require any drilling, provided they are clamped sturdy enough to stay in place when off road.

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
:lol:

They are the dogs danglies

I could not ignore the bike :blob7:

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK - here's some photos of the actual headlight guards.

Thanks to those who ordered them earlier today - they've all been shipped and should be with you tomorrow :thumbup:

RD03

RD04

RD07

RD07A

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
+1 on the RR logo

SF8 ! Where's my bike gone!

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
skeptical old git
1,734 Posts
Just like to add my endorsement, bought one for my AT (RD07a)

They fit well, though if you're precious about your paintwork you might want to stick a bit of tape around where you slide the clips in. I like the way they sit off of the headlamps a bit, so it's easy to clean dirt that gets in behind them.

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Rule thy Mind
345 Posts
Mmm even though my old girl is winter hibernation -------(dont do cold since my titanium rib upgrade :p) she may be getting a prezzy.

Cheers
Chris

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 15 of 15 Posts