Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who fancies a ride to the Ponderosa this wekend as its Valentines on Sunday the romantics out there may prefer Saturday :rolleyes: however as my wife loves me so much either day is good for me :D:D:D

Bikers Page - PONDEROSA CAFE

Its near Llangollen in North Wales for those who aint familiar with it :thumbright:

·
2,701 Posts
I'll be in the area this weekend, but we won't be on tarmac much. :D:D:D

Will be camping at Lixwym and trail riding sat and sun. I'll keep a look out for you.:thumbleft:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have a good time Len :thumbright: If we dont see you then we will see you at the end of the month :thumbright:

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
I'm OK for either day - if it's Saturday I'm ok from 10 am onwards

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
Yep looks like I'm good for this one, Saturday is best for me swmbo would never forgive me for sodding off on Valentines day:(.......although I might get away with spending it in the garage:rolleyes:

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Pete's up for this too

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cool :thumbright:

So

Paul S , DC , Pete and me :thumbright:

anyone else ????????:iconbiggrin:

Then we can plan meetup point and ride from the Ponderosa :thumbup:

lookin forward to it guys :thumbleft:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thats wierd Ive got an email notification of a post from DC and no sign of it on here :confused::confused::confused:

Anyway to answer your question Russ, re a rideout from the Ponderosa, wasnt thinkin of anything major but there are a couple of nice roads at the back of the cafe that takes you to a place called Worlds End and up on to the LLandegla Moors where I took this photo got some small hillocks to go playing on :thumbright:

And the Nanty Garth Pass is a great road for a bit more speed :D:D:D

Easy either way ( oh err ) :sunny:

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
Thats wierd Ive got an email notification of a post from DC and no sign of it on here :confused::confused::confused:
That'll be cos I deleted it, your previous post answered a couple of the points I'd made :rolleyes:

wasnt thinkin of anything major but there are a couple of nice roads at the back of the cafe that takes you to a place called Worlds End and up on to the LLandegla Moors where I took this photo got some small hillocks to go playing on
And the Nanty Garth Pass is a great road for a bit more speed
Sounds like a plan mate :thumbup:

·
Shorter member :-)
1,944 Posts
Well it would be rude to refuse :D

Just got to fit the new back tyre in the morning :thumbright:

·
Premium Member
4,354 Posts
I might be on for this. It's just such tedious ride from mine down to Cheshire and Wales, most of which I do every soddin day.

What time? The weather forecast looks ok:thumbright:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I might be on for this. It's just such tedious ride from mine down to Cheshire and Wales, most of which I do every soddin day.

What time? The weather forecast looks ok:thumbright:
Hi Austin

Plan so far was to meet near j 10 M56 then down M6 to meet up with DC at J15 then across country to the Ponderosa which we should get there for about 12 ish then a little run around and then home from there :thumbright:

Be good to see you :thumbright:

Any one else up for this ???

I will speak to most tonight but so far Paul S, Pete, Hudders at mine for 9.30 then meet Russ @ 10.30 and off we go :D:D:D

·
Premium Member
4,354 Posts
Hmmm ok, I don't think this is one for me. I have got cold enough this week already trolling up and down the m6 and don't really fancy more of it. Have a good day though , I know some of the roads across north Shropshire are very good.

I need to fit a speedo cable to the TA as well this weekend.

Cheerrs:thumbright:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts