Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Matron
12,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mr M has been very considerate tonight. He put a huge joint of pork in the oven at 6pm and prepared the crackling just right.

Unfortunately there is a missing person in west wales and it is his turn to go search with mountain rescue

so me.......................

I am left with loads of crispy just right salted crackling (I know my heart wont thank me) and a nice bottle of Jacobs creek whilst he is freezing his nads off in the welsh countryside,

It would be rude to let it go cold and soggy wouldnt it :D

yum yum,

crunch, crunch......................

slurp slurp........................................................

:tongue2:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Mr M has been very considerate tonight. He put a huge joint of pork in the oven at 6pm and prepared the crackling just right.

Unfortunately there is a missing person in west wales and it is his turn to go search with mountain rescue

so me.......................

I am left with loads of crispy just right salted crackling (I know my heart wont thank me) and a nice bottle of Jacobs creek whilst he is freezing his nads off in the welsh countryside,

It would be rude to let it go cold and soggy wouldnt it :D

yum yum,

crunch, crunch......................

slurp slurp........................................................

:tongue2:
just done the hungry what can I find thing, I love meat but had to settle for cocco pops:D but I razzed it up by throwing a tube of of my duaghers smarties in:cool: she'll kill my when she finds out, hope your mans ok;)

Doc

1 - 3 of 3 Posts