Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its not very fancy or high tec but its small!! and not one of these one of jobs

and the best its only 1 POUND AND ELEVEN PENCE
and it fits into my paniers :lol: :lol:

G

·
Lord Vader said:
I know its not very fancy or high tec but its small!! and not one of these one of jobs

and the best its only 1 POUND AND ELEVEN PENCE
and it fits into my paniers :lol: :lol:

[
img]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h19/lordvader1964/th_P1010032.jpg[/img]
Chances are you will only get one use out of them m8. Tried them at one of the edale meets. They distort with the heat. The disposable ones are the way to go or keep the grill after first use and use over a camp fire.

Paul

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Just came here from the Land rover post, interesting fact, the Australians weren't happy when the series 3 Landrover came out, they complained "what are we going to use for the barbie now?" Bemused Land rover dealers investigated this strange complaint, the Aussies used the metal grille from the front of their series 2's for barbeques! The series 3's were plastic!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Got me thinking, as I've just made a "rallye" headlamp guard from a shopping basket for the Tiger, (same thing from Touratech £105?) I could use that in the same method, remove and place over camp fire? :lol:

Maybe not! :wink:

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
I've just made a "rallye" headlamp guard from a shopping basket for the Tiger
Got a pic? Could you make me one for my @?

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
I have pics funnily enough!

I made one for my @T years ago. I saw the touratech one for the Tiger and thought it might be a good idea.

Being Scottish, parting with over £100 for a shopping basket looking thing seemed a bit extreme!

I thought on making more but I need the bike to get the dimentions, shapes etc. I can obviously do Tigers cos I've got one!

I'll put a new post up with all the pics from basket to "rallye" guard in steps! Matter of fact, pm me an e-mail address and I'll send the pics to anyone who wants them. Quality kit, the baskets are stainless! So should be less rust from stone chips I reckon. :wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts