Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and Hudders have talked about meeting up at Jellys on Sunday if the forecast is half right......anyone fancy it?, probably meet at the cafe at 10am, have a breakie and play it by ear from then on......personally I just think Hudders wants to show off his new helmet and gay handlebar muffs! :thumbup:

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
I think he is feeling a little depressed and wants to see you fall off to raise his spirits.

·
Shorter member :-)
1,944 Posts
Me and Hudders have talked about meeting up at Jellys on Sunday if the forecast is half right......anyone fancy it?, probably meet at the cafe at 10am, have a breakie and play it by ear from then on......personally I just think Hudders wants to show off his new helmet and gay handlebar muffs! :thumbup:
Oh really :rolleyes:

I think he is feeling a little depressed and wants to see you fall off to raise his spirits.
No never :D

·
2,701 Posts
Not sure about seeing gay boy's helmet. :shock: :rolleyes: :D

If its nice i may join you for breakfast though. :thumb:

·
it's about an hour......
2,198 Posts
Normally would have said Yes as I was planning on being that way on Sunday. But due to the snow yesterday and cold forecast over the weekend bringing ice I voluntered to work instead and earn some extra cash. I really do have a phobia about ice now. Wonder what caused that:confused:

Have a good one..........

Another week in the garage for my bike, plus not going anywhere next weekend due to kids skiing and birthday. I will forget how to ride soon:rolleyes: Depressed now.

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Me falling off does not raise his spirits as he generally ends up recovering the bike :D

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Just got back from a 575 mile round trip to drop my daughter off at Plymouth Uni :nike:

So a good brekkie in the morning sounds spot on :thumbright:

See you there :toothy1:

·
Tenacious Member
1,435 Posts
Not going to be able to make this one. Busy, busy, busy. :(

Catch up with you all another time. :thumbright:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts