Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please use this thread to post your photos for the 2014 calendar competition.

(see instructions how to do this in the "guidelines" thread).

Please do not use this board for general discussion / banter - it is just for photos

·
Registered
233 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Please check my Summer 2012 'Stans, Altai Russia and Mongolia Ride Report at http://www.xrv.org.uk/forums/ride-reports-pictures/82841-adventures-between-cliff-wet-place-brighty-central-asia-mongolia.html

There's a lot of pics there. As proceeds are for charity, all are available in higher res, f.o.c, upon request. These low res images will look sh!te if printed on paper. Let me know which one(s), if any, are needed.

Chris
Thanks Chris. What a stunning collection of photos. You are clearly very skilled with a camera. What a trip too. Eat your heart out Boorman.

Would you please select 3 that you would like to enter the photo competition. Ideally , ones that include your bike since the end game is to produce an XRV members charity calendar. Under the rules of the competition, each participant is limited to 3 entries. Members will vote for their favourite photos at the end of the summer and the winners will be printed in the calendar.

From the looks of it, we could make a great calendar just using your shots. They are all superb, however, the point of this little project is also to be a bit of fun that everyone can have a crack at.

Would you select 3 and post your entries on this thread?

·
The Sultan of Bling
1,981 Posts

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Here are some from me in the Pyrenees
37.jpg 124.jpg 226.jpg

and two from Pete (Knobby101 - Salt Lake pics)

salt lake 1.jpg salt lake 2.jpg

and one from both of us with Hudder's AT at Llandegla

NW3.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts