Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am proposing to adopt this method of sending stuff out to the riders, are we in agreement ? if so Bazza you will need to send the Patches down to me and they can go out with the t-shirts & decals. Do we want to include anything else ? this seems like a good package for the price.

Ride Of Respect

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
There'd need to be two packs illustrated - the basic one, showing the 7 decals, roadbook and the patch - as that's what everyone registering will get.

Then another showing the decals, roadbook, patch and Tshirt.

Might encourage those wavering to purchase a tshirt.

Let me get onto MAW and see if they can give us anything to include in the pack.

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Perhaps we could should include a party hat and some whistle's as well :D

Seriously thou, we should approach other companies to see if we could get some freebies, don't know who yet but got my thinking cap on. Good move on Bazzza's part getting the patch done, so something on those lines would be good. I know Phil hasn't been around a lot, and is probably knackered doing the night feeds, but we should get on and get some pin badges done ?

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
Maybe bikesafe would be interested in chucking some of their fancy yellow pucks in ... with a plug for themselves?? I'll call them tomorrow and ask.
Good Call, we need to promote this too. Maybe see about putting a link on our website

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
Here's a thought, when a rider registers and pays. I thought we could send out a Thank you letter, with sponsor form and patch.

The only things is it add to the posting costs

???????

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here's a thought, when a rider registers and pays. I thought we could send out a Thank you letter, with sponsor form and patch.

The only things is it add to the posting costs

???????
More work Bazza and as you say more postage costs, lets try and keep our costs down as much as we can, the patch is not going to weigh that much when added to the the decals/t-shirts & balloon ! :D

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
More work Bazza and as you say more postage costs, lets try and keep our costs down as much as we can, the patch is not going to weigh that much when added to the the decals/t-shirts & balloon ! :D
Tom thanks for the balloon, how long did take you to pull that one off :D:D:D:D

The pin badge is a good idea - Phil are you looking at this, as you did a good job on the last one.

Anyone got any other ideas for free stuff we can add.

I will have a dig about the internet over the next few days to see what i can find

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
Bikesafe just got back to me - the police are very interested in adding some promotional material for their bikesafe days and some freebies... course being the police it has to go to their top of the chain of command bloke, so am composing email now to him.

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
Bazza what was that site where you could upload your design and produce a mug, calender, cap, well anything really ?
I havent a clue, anyone...........................:thumbup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts