Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 219 Posts

·
Pleb
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
'Celebrity' girls of today are all well and good, but I don't think you can beat the crumpet of yesteryear. This thread should be a nice trip down memory lane - add your faves.

In the interest of e.................e...............e...............e......................
...............quality......there,I said it - of course open to the girls. Mrs is watching celebrity sh***e as usual and I'm bored. Not intended to put anyone's nose out of joint, so if any of the girls want to post a full screen foto of Dennis Roussos in a thong then feel free. I'll just look away and scroll d-o-w-n.

My offerings;

Ingrid Pitt. Hammer House of Horrors star born in the late 30s. You will remember her in Where Eagles Dare.

Nothing wrong with a bit of horror but nowadays they're all about the gore and foolishly neglect the main staple - vampiress lovers.

An obvious one this - Honor Blackman. Still crumpet even today along with Helen Mirren (nice thought).

Say it's elementary, but I've a sneaky feeling this thread could be popular.

Queue Fletch with the lovely Zoe Wanna-make-me!

Merry Christmas!!!!

·
Pleb
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Jamie..........................Lee.........................Curtis;

Told you it'd be popular, there's a reply from a chinese girl already.:blob2:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Shouldn't you be cutting holes in newspapers, Dean, instead of re-living your mis-spent youth?

But you're right, Celebrity Crapdancing is really worth a miss.

Me? If I had a picture of Twiggy in her youth, in vest and knickers, I'd post it. My last copy disintergrated in my wallet!!!

·
Nexus 6
1,320 Posts
Gotta be Caroline Munro.

She's a total uber-babe and she's got some meat on her bones as well - proper totty.

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Gotta be Caroline Munro.

She's a total uber-babe and she's got some meat on her bones as well - proper totty.
ooooooooohyeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrs:love4:

·
Mines a big red one
6,178 Posts
How's about Bo Derek, not the best photo but it's one of the few I could find with clothes on.

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
The Iceberg (Anita Ekberg)

L

·
0 Posts
My favorite from the time of classics beats them all hands down!!! But who is she :)

Kymmy

·
Registered
153 Posts
My favorite from the time of classics beats them all hands down!!! But who is she :)

Kymmy
Ursula Undressed - yes please!

Mind you, there's a lot to be said for Rita:

Time for a cold shower, methinks!

·
Kymmy accepts no responsibility for this blondes c
2,075 Posts
dont have a piccie but Catherine Bach,she was the original Daisy Duke.
nooo... although i love daisy duke its the other Bach... Barbara Bach!

not wishing to be catty but we 'bumped' into Catherine Bach in cental milton keynes last year and although she still has that 'thing' she certain dont look like she did!.. but then who would standing next to
Tricia Helfer :love5: :love5:

·
chicken chaser
1,554 Posts
'Celebrity' girls of today are all well and good, but I don't think you can beat the crumpet of yesteryear. This thread should be a nice trip down memory lane - add your faves.

In the interest of e.................e...............e...............e......................
...............quality......there,I said it - of course open to the girls. Mrs is watching celebrity sh***e as usual and I'm bored. Not intended to put anyone's nose out of joint, so if any of the girls want to post a full screen foto of Dennis Roussos in a thong then feel free. I'll just look away and scroll d-o-w-n.

My offerings;

Ingrid Pitt. Hammer House of Horrors star born in the late 30s. You will remember her in Where Eagles Dare.

Nothing wrong with a bit of horror but nowadays they're all about the gore and foolishly neglect the main staple - vampiress lovers.

An obvious one this - Honor Blackman. Still crumpet even today along with Helen Mirren (nice thought).

Say it's elementary, but I've a sneaky feeling this thread could be popular.

Queue Fletch with the lovely Zoe Wanna-make-me!

Merry Christmas!!!!
:tongue: this is the girl for me

View attachment 946

:love4::love4: :tongue3:

1 - 20 of 219 Posts