Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all i was offered an xr250 i think its a late 80's model. there is some thing wrong with the carb overflowing (sticking float i think) and the back tyre keeps getting punchers (i think spoke sticking through). how much do you think this bike is worth? also there is no v5! are they any good? also iv been looking at a 1998 kx 250 that's a bit tatty and the clutch is on its way out and the front brake calliper is toast the guy said it has had a top end rebuild a year ago(so needs another one i think).what do you think this is worth? thanks all

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
hi all i was offered an xr250 i think its a late 80's model. there is some thing wrong with the carb overflowing (sticking float i think) and the back tyre keeps getting punchers (i think spoke sticking through). how much do you think this bike is worth? also there is no v5! are they any good? also iv been looking at a 1998 kx 250 that's a bit tatty and the clutch is on its way out and the front brake calliper is toast the guy said it has had a top end rebuild a year ago(so needs another one i think).what do you think this is worth? thanks all
without a V5 it ain't worth anything to me, proove it's his to sell can you?? i wouldn't put a value on anything without seeing it

1 - 2 of 2 Posts