·
Registered
379 Posts
Just looks like 2 blokes cuddling to me.:confused:

Axe..

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
It looked like a male bonding cuddle to me.

·
Registered
924 Posts
It looked like a male bonding cuddle to me.
Im pretty sure you'd be thinking something other than "oooh, cuddling" if you were on the inside of the cage :rolleyes:

Im not a massive Sylvia fan, but unless mariusz got a lucky shot in that was only going to go one way. sylvias he not the most stylish of fighters, or the fittest, but hes good enough at what he does.

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im not a massive Sylvia fan, but unless mariusz got a lucky shot in that was only going to go one way. sylvias he not the most stylish of fighters, or the fittest, but hes good enough at what he does.
aye, a few years ago Sylvia was knocking people out left and right and was champ. The sport has moved on now though and even a lot of heavyweights are good on the ground (jui-jitsu) so you can't just be a big heavy guy with heavy hands. In the real world thats good, you can grab em and headbutt them and smash them into a concrete floor and it's over in 30 seconds but MMA has rules and to stick ny them rules you need excellent cardio to be able to grapple for 5 minute rounds, must be exhausting.

GSP is the perfect example of the all round MMA fighter.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
So often this cage stuff is like a crap pub brawl.... and that one fits into that, turned off after 2 mins as you know which way it was panning out

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So often this cage stuff is like a crap pub brawl.... and that one fits into that, turned off after 2 mins as you know which way it was panning out
haha yeah that about sums up some of the fights, it didnt last much longer than 2 mins anyway Phil.

The early UFC was excellent, the guys in them days just when in swinging until someone was knocked out.

youtube Don Fry... hes class he just goes in swinging and he can take a hell of a punch too.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts