Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Born to Slide
1,741 Posts
I can't see these on my iPhone - it says you haven't made them available for mobile use. Love to see them.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe you need an iphone 5? ;)
I don't know how Ashley set up the vids in youtube, but they're all working OK from here on Linux netbook and Windoze PC.

Anyone else having problems?

·
Born to Slide
1,741 Posts
Yes they will work on a pc but not a mobile device. I have an iPhone 4 no different in this respect to the 5. It's a YouTube settings he hasn't enabled.

·
Cant stop 'tinkering'
1,818 Posts
OMFG - they are SOME of THE best vids ive seen from xrv members on here :blob8:.........................ever.

what an awsome place to ride. my heart was in my mouth on the last vid with you guys riding down those 'steps'

mike seemed to be more than happy riding around there.

so then i was half expecting him to go riding up a mountain next......................... and off he bloody goes and does it (followed by Al) :shock:

you lot should be called the gecko crew from now on..........

just wow.................

I would be pooping my pants many times if i tried that - i HATE rocks........

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OMFG - they are SOME of THE best vids ive seen from xrv members on here :blob8:.........................ever.

what an awsome place to ride. my heart was in my mouth on the last vid with you guys riding down those 'steps'

mike seemed to be more than happy riding around there.

so then i was half expecting him to go riding up a mountain next......................... and off he bloody goes and does it (followed by Al) :shock:

you lot should be called the gecko crew from now on..........

just wow.................

I would be pooping my pants many times if i tried that - i HATE rocks........
Thanks Anton!

Nice grippy bit of conglomerate, not as bad as it looked. Having said that, I didn't go back for another go like Mike! Felt a bit weird with all that sloping space around - am I on the right line!?!?!?! There were far harder bits just riding up normal trails where it got loose and steep. The one in the last vid where ashley dropped his bike was memorable - it was SO hot, we were out of water and the going was tough, but when you pop into the occasional Merc ML parked up, you think hey get with it youth its not so bad. Found a village a few miles later with a nice spring to fill up the bottles.

That grassy wee hill was playtime on the last day, no luggage and a bit of a what-the-hell feeling - wouldn't want to take a tumble on it though, you would have seen a few good views of your bashplate as your bike disintegrated in front of you! The last bit is not a proper trail, just a piste-basher line up a steep ski run above Super-Espot. The surface was horrible, like riding over a wagon load of rubiks cubes.

yes Mike was the 'just follow me' leader of the trip - did all the map reading and never hesitated on the trails - too cool by half.

DO NOT HESITATE if you get a chance to ride the Pyrenees, surpassed only by bits of Wales!
:thumbright:

·
Registered
361 Posts
OK I have looked at the setting on how to let people watch it on phones but for the life of me can't see anyway to change it. If anyone can tell me how I'm all ears.
This what is say's on YTube [h=4]Syndication[/h]No, this video should not be available on mobile phones and TV.

·
Born to Slide
1,741 Posts
Ok Part 3 plays ok on iPhone the rest are not enabled - not sure what you do to sort it though.

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
Totally awesome, looks like you had a great time. might need to buy some knobblies for the DR :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts