Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
"This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy on shocking and disgusting content."

If you want to see the graphic accident footage you'll need to go to LiveLeak.com or similar.

Very bad luck indeed. R.I.P.

[h=3][/h]

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy on shocking and disgusting content."

If you want to see the graphic accident footage you'll need to go to LiveLeak.com or similar.

Very bad luck indeed. R.I.P.
Hope I wasn't the one violating any forum rules and apologies if i was......:(
I am not an expert in anything but the weather conditions seemed to be really bad.....poor fella.......

·
Registered
338 Posts
I thought "shocking & disgusting" content was fine on Youtube... It's t*ts & a*s that usually breaks American "double" standards :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I thought "shocking & disgusting" content was fine on Youtube... It's t*ts & a*s that usually breaks American "double" standards :rolleyes:
I am not sure what is disgusting about a sport's man who gives his life for his love and passion......such a shame the poor man had to pay the ultimate price....:(

·
Administrator
1,779 Posts
Wasn't you. There are various videos of this accident around and some are pretty graphic so YouTube probably pulled the one you linked to. This one shows how bad the spray was and how little the rider(s) that hit him could actually see:
Very sad for all concerned, and particularly so for the rider(s) who hit Antonelli. Given the lack of visibility it'sperhaps fotrunate there were no other serious injuries.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
The race should have been cancelled or postponed to allow the water to drain off . there was way to much water on that track producing to much spray.
Shear stupidity from the organisers and that poor guy payed with his life.
Hope they feel as bad as his family.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The race should have been cancelled or postponed to allow the water to drain off . there was way to much water on that track producing to much spray.
Shear stupidity from the organisers and that poor guy payed with his life.
Hope they feel as bad as his family.
I don't know about racing regulations but I would tend to agree, it certainly did not look safe to ride in those conditions.....

·
Registered
338 Posts
From what I read in MCN, it wasn't until he was killed that the organisers cancelled the event
It took a death before anyone saw any sense :(
Surely the riders should have clubbed together & refuse to race, if they felt it was too dangerous
Like they did in last years TT

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Oh! What a needless waste of a young person's life..... So sad :-(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts