Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
895 Posts
Farewell Marco

Marco Simoncelli has been Killed in horrific crash on lap 2 during todays motogp race. :(:(

RIP Marco

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
Re: Farewell Marco

What a sh*t day,

that guy never gave less than 100 %.

RIP Marco

·
Stone Crazy
5,317 Posts
Re: Farewell Marco

RIP Marco

·
Registered
35 Posts
RIP Marco. I woke-up with a hangover and the day just got much worse. MotoGP has lost a future champion; the world has lost a great character. Thoughts also for Colin Edwards and Vale - nothing they could do, but it'll be with them for the rest of their lives.

·
Registered
460 Posts
RIP Marco. Great personality, great rider and a big loss to Moto GP

·
Nexus 6
1,320 Posts
If there is a greater power at work in the universe Marco will be lined up on a grid with Barry Sheene as I type - Rest in Peace Marco - you never failed to entertain me and I'm sure the title was your's for the taking in the near future..............

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I am truly gutted, he was a great character and gave it his all, right to the end. I will miss him o. The grid.

My feelings are also with Colin Edwards and Valentino, nothing they could do

RIP Simo

·
Registered
756 Posts
Just got back after ride and went to watch gp and saw the race was cancelled what happened ????

·
Stone Crazy
5,317 Posts
Just got back after ride and went to watch gp and saw the race was cancelled what happened ????
Roughly He lowsided Colin Edwards could not avoid him . Colins bike rolled on him and Valentino,s bike took his helmet off ,
I watched it once on you tube do not really want to see it again
Merv

·
Registered
395 Posts
I can't believe how sad i feel. He seemed a great bloke and a good talent too. Sad days indeed. What a crap way to start a sunday :-(

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Settled down to watch this morning. He brought some real spirit to moto gp. Very sad.

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
I've just finished work, heard about but not seen it yet by the sound of it, it was a nasty accident. Nobody wishes this sort of accident on there worst enemy I guess....

Lets all be thankful for what we have

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
Very sad to have heard this today.

The world of GP has just lost a shining star :(:(

·
KTM 990 ADV
341 Posts
My God! thats horrific what a shame, he will be sadly missed, the Texas Tornado and Vale will be haunted by this for the rest of there lives. There by the grace of God. RIP Marco :(

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Feck I'm going to miss watching super sic , he was nothing short of a true Warrior and was a shining light for motoGP
The epitome of a true racer who saw a gap and went for it.
RIP Marco.
I'm sure Edwards And Rossi will be haunted by this , but will pay tribute to him by getting out and doing what they do best .

Marco would want it that way.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.624391,0.517399
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts