·
Registered
293 Posts

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
I like it.

Why?

Because someone looks to have made such a good job of building exactly what they want. To build such a niche item is not a buisness decision, the ammount of time taken could have been spent earning enough money to buy who knows what bike.

In my eyes anyone who is enthusiastic enough to spend time on a bike project for their own satisfaction deserves credit.

The easier option would have been a rat bike, but this has a fine finish and engineering enhancements. So its got to be admired.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
I like it.

Why?

Because someone looks to have made such a good job of building exactly what they want. To build such a niche item is not a buisness decision, the ammount of time taken could have been spent earning enough money to buy who knows what bike.

In my eyes anyone who is enthusiastic enough to spend time on a bike project for their own satisfaction deserves credit.

The easier option would have been a rat bike, but this has a fine finish and engineering enhancements. So its got to be admired.
Your a good man Traveller :thumbright:..and I tend to agree with just about everything you have said...except that it's still ugly. :D

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Your a good man Traveller :thumbright:..and I tend to agree with just about everything you have said...except that it's still ugly. :D
He He, I like it and admire it but I never said it was beautiful!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts