Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anybody else was planning on doing any rally raid type events this year?

I'm currently signed up on the AT for the Tour of Portugal in March, planning on doing as much of the ATRC and rally moto cup as possible in the UK, and funds dependent, fancy Rally Albania and possibly the Serres rally in Greece. Naturally things never go completely to plan...! But was just wondering if anyone else had similar intentions or was interested in doing so?

Cheers, Joe.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just wondering if anybody else was planning on doing any rally raid type events this year?

I'm currently signed up on the AT for the Tour of Portugal in March, planning on doing as much of the ATRC and rally moto cup as possible in the UK, and funds dependent, fancy Rally Albania and possibly the Serres rally in Greece. Naturally things never go completely to plan...! But was just wondering if anyone else had similar intentions or was interested in doing so?

Cheers, Joe.
Hi Joe, I'm considering doing the Beacons rally in August if you're you still doing the ATRC ?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts