Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Originally Posted by btbloke
sounds like a plan.............................................n ow lets wait for life to throw a spanner in the works and ...................oh i'm such a pessimist:wink:

talking of spanners etc, I've got to have me nuts tightened (ie vasectomy) sometime between july and august. now I know real men go and have it done in their lunch break and go back to the rodeo riding in the afternoon, but this is me and the thought of anyone with a sharp object going anywhere near my bits is scary to say the least.
so come on lads will i be able to ride within days?weeks?or should I put it off till after the weekend away .....................:sign10:
Sore for a few days, a week at the outside. There are also scars so sitting on a bike and bouncing around won't be recommended. I went back to work after two days, albeit walking like John Wayne.
Main thing to remember about the BIG V is that it takes a months or so to clear the old sperm out of your system, so no immediate unprotected sex. They do sperm tests for weeks after until they get three in a row that are clear of any sperm. You'll be back on the bike fatser.

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
Re: xrv.org.uk National Meet 6-9 Sep 2007

"You Sir are drunk!"
"Ahhh yes Madam, but you are ugly and in the morning I at least shall be sober!"

This Winston Churchill Quote......

I can't believe that it finished like that, she must have replied to that !!!!!

"YOU'RE NO OIL PAINTING YOUR SELF, YOU FAT UGLY DRUNKEN OLD

FART !!!!!!!!"

I mean...most of that would be true in the morning too....wouldn't it?

Great War leader....But you have to admit.........

Face like a dogs arse with a hat on it.......;)

INCOMING !!!!!!;):tongue1:

]

·
Ninja Thread Hijacker
2,978 Posts

"You Sir are drunk!"
"Ahhh yes Madam, but you are ugly and in the morning I at least shall be sober!"

This Winston Churchill Quote......

I can't believe that it finished like that, she must have replied to that !!!!!

"YOU'RE NO OIL PAINTING YOUR SELF, YOU FAT UGLY DRUNKEN OLD

FART !!!!!!!!"

I mean...most of that would be true in the morning too....wouldn't it?

Great War leader....But you have to admit.........

Face like a dogs arse with a hat on it.......;)

INCOMING !!!!!!;):tongue1:

]
FACE LIKE A BULLDOG LICKING PISS OFF A NETTLE !!! (WC not you)

·
A man without Ale.
2,666 Posts

Sorry but last post removed, but I'm sure that Rubberchicken will share it all with you in private :p

Kymmy :cool:

:sad8: :sad8: :sad8: AHHH NOW I REALLY WANT TO KNOW;) ;)

Also Simon... Bugger Dude!, I already had planned for you to take anubis for a spin to try out the screen, seat, and shockers! oh well maybe next time around.. it would be good to see a 6 foot plus dwarf though!

·
Ninja Thread Hijacker
2,978 Posts

:sad8: :sad8: :sad8: AHHH NOW I REALLY WANT TO KNOW;)
I got a sneak peek at it before kymmy got to it ..........

so ya-boo - na-na-na-na-na-naaa , I know something you don't know !!!!

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
Re: xrv.org.uk National Meet 6-9 Sep 2007--N.W.S.

It was just George Bush and a bunch of arseholes;)

·
A man without Ale.
2,666 Posts
Re: xrv.org.uk National Meet 6-9 Sep 2007--N.W.S.

so the offensive part was a picture of george bush right!?!? cus in comparison.. the AH is quite nice!

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts

Originally Posted by btbloke
sounds like a plan.............................................n ow lets wait for life to throw a spanner in the works and ...................oh i'm such a pessimist:wink:

talking of spanners etc, I've got to have me nuts tightened (ie vasectomy) sometime between july and august. now I know real men go and have it done in their lunch break and go back to the rodeo riding in the afternoon, but this is me and the thought of anyone with a sharp object going anywhere near my bits is scary to say the least.
so come on lads will i be able to ride within days?weeks?or should I put it off till after the weekend away .....................:sign10:

oooh where are you going to get it done:eek: i had mine done by the butcher of bagdad at southend on sea and was off my feet for a week and a half:mad:

ive alway vowed if i see that bastard walking down the road im going to bonnet him:D

other than that its the best thing ive ever done..wifeys got no excuse to say no:D :D :D :D :D

most have no problems just do whats been advised by my mate get the surgeon nuts in your fist and tell him anything you feel he will feel:evil1: :evil1: :evil1: :evil1: :evil1: :evil1:

·
Complete Member
3,904 Posts

oooh where are you going to get it done:eek: i had mine done by the butcher of bagdad at southend on sea and was off my feet for a week and a half:mad:

ive alway vowed if i see that bastard walking down the road im going to bonnet him:D

other than that its the best thing ive ever done..wifeys got no excuse to say no:D :D :D :D :D

most have no problems just do whats been advised by my mate get the surgeon nuts in your fist and tell him anything you feel he will feel:evil1: :evil1: :evil1: :evil1: :evil1: :evil1:
Had mine done years ago when they still gave you the full knock out drops, worth it for the rush and you don't feel a thing, not so much pain after either, I was up and about next day, can't say I would've been that keen on riding a bike for a few days, but no probs with driving the car :tongue1:

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts

Had mine done years ago when they still gave you the full knock out drops, worth it for the rush and you don't feel a thing, not so much pain after either, I was up and about next day, can't say I would've been that keen on riding a bike for a few days, but no probs with driving the car :tongue1:

alas, under the labour governments extensive improvement and unwavering investment and forward thinking plans in the national health system we all know and love i am forced to take the only option that is now currently available to me .

up the GP's and he'll be doing it under local with the wife able to sit next to me with that "now I've gelded you you [email protected] "look in her eyes while she lovingly holds me hand and tells me it'll still work fine afterwards honestly;)

now i bet your all jealous ain't you.................................not

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Who on earth put the valves in such an inaccessible place on the AT :scratch:

Gits

·
Complete Member
3,904 Posts

"now I've gelded you you [email protected] "
Err, not gelded, buddy that's something very, very different, if he suggests tying an elastic band round anything for a couple of days, get the hell outa there :D

I hate this thread, I can't go off topic, cos it aint got one :confused:

·
aka Oxbone :)
1,514 Posts
A couple are going out for a night on the town.
They're all dolled up, ready to go; the lights left on, the dog put out.

But just as the taxi arrives and they step out of the house, the dog darts
back inside and won't come out.

They don't want to leave the dog inside, so
the husband goes upstairs to find it, while the wife goes to wait in the
taxi. :iroc:

Not wanting it known that the house will be empty, she explains to the
driver that her husband had just gone "to say good-bye to my mother".

A few minutes later, the husband gets into the cab.

"Sorry I took so long," he says. "Stupid bitch was hiding under the bed and
I had to poke her with a coat-hanger to get her to come out! Then I had to
wrap her in a blanket to keep her from scratching and biting me as I hauled
her ass downstairs and tossed her in the backyard!
She'd better not sh*t in the vegetable garden again!".

The silence in the cab was deafening.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts