Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Just what we need after 10 months of grey sky and rain. Today is cold and its raining, but in my mind I can feel the hot greek sun on my back. Thank you for that.

Me on rental scooter above Perithia old town, Corfu

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Fantastic Jokey

Thanks for those

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
One day when I have more time I plan on visiting some of the further afield AT meets

When I do I'll get over there - just make sure the suns still out !!

·
Hill Rider
3,095 Posts
random photos from Greece of sunshine and women and booze and food

Diabolical thread . . . .full of sunshine, booze, good looking food, really good looking women (shame about the hairy bikers that surround them :D ;)), fun looking roads etc etc etc.

About the only picture I can "bond" with is the one with snow and mountains in it!

I would like the moderators to remove this thread as soon as possible on the grounds that us Brits don't get any sun, the booze here is all fizzy sh1te (like I'd know anything about that :rolleyes:), ditto the food. And the women . . . . not saying nuffink cos the boss is watching me type this :toothy9: :teeth:

Thanks for posting - gives us pale riders something to look forward to and drool over :thumbup:

Steve T (really pale & paisty! rider ;))

:cool:

Reactions: Whealie

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
One day when I have more time I plan on visiting some of the further afield AT meets

When I do I'll get over there - just make sure the suns still out !!
Some things you have to be sure in Greece are, the sun, food(come as soon as possible the politics want to take care of our diet), alcohol, fun

·
Ex seagoing truck driver
357 Posts
Sitting on a beach under a tarp, bike at your side, glass of vino collapso in hand? Sheesh, sounds like a sh...y job, but I suppose someone has to do it to keep the world in equilibrium. Respect, jokey!

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
What fantastic photos, I'm so jealous

Sent from my SmartTabII7 using Tapatalk 2
Wot she said! Love the photos - especially the moto wedding, what a way to get hitched :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:. Also love the AT on the beach, and the fantastic skies you have there. On my to do list :blob:.

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
Hi Jokey,

I love your photos, Greece is one of my favourite countries, love the DR350 as well :thumb:

This me on my hire DT125 in Halkidiki, for three years running I hired the same bike and rode into the hills......

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
It does'nt get much better than that. Bikes,wine,friends, and what is missing here....Sun!

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Mmmm, my Africa Twin wants to emigrate. It is telling me its cruel to keep it away from its proper habitat.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Nice to see blue sky in these pictures :) and then look out my window at snow rain :(

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Hi Jokey,

I love your photos, Greece is one of my favourite countries, love the DR350 as well :thumb:

This me on my hire DT125 in Halkidiki, for three years running I hired the same bike and rode into the hills......
Hope you enjoyed it
Did you reached the south part of middle leg?
some photos from my visit in Chalkidiki
http://www.xrv.org.uk/forums/ride-reports-pictures/81680-summer-2011-a.html#post636972

Who ever wants to visit places in Greece I have been, I would be glad to give him some tips and informations

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
[video]http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q616/korobilis7/MOV01647_xvid_zps9959b1f7.mp4[/video]
A video from the trip in Giona from my friend Kostas

1 - 20 of 54 Posts