Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've been in Europe 6 months now and yet to get a bike. I've been looking for an RD 04 since I have been here as I have an RD03 stateside already and wanted something different. Everything seems to be to far away or I just don't get to it in time coupled with the fact I was looking for a nice lower mileage bike. I'm now looking at higher mileage bikes and another RD03 possibly. Anyone local or close to the Belgium area who rebuilds motors possibly? I can do some things mechanically but don't want to touch a motor really if at all possible and now thinking this may be another way to go. I figure at this point a higher mileage bike with a rebuilt motor may be an option. Need something I know is going to last the next couple of years I am here. My only limiting factor is no newer than 1997 so I don't have any issues when taking back with me. Thanks for any information

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
engine rebuild... space, cups of tea, good light, a couple+ of handy+ tools, manual, 100 jiffy bags, pen, camera, time & the folk on here...not so scary. But i can remember that feeling.

Reactions: Magus

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I had the tools and such I might attempt it. When I came over it was with limited tools and such and I just don't have the time for doing anything major. I may just keep looking for a good runner and pay$ a little more for it. Really tired of watching everyone else drive by. I'll keep sending in the meantime using google translate and hope for the best. Thanks

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Something to ponder maybe. It's a 1000km away would be biggest problem though. Not sure I'm up for that at this time. Missed out on another today that sold. I need to keep cash in pocket and call off sick from work if I find one. It'll happen eventually. Really bored with riding the scooter I brought with me overseas though but it's better than nothing I guess

1 - 5 of 5 Posts