Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
before I start and make some , as any one got a set lurking in the shed?

·
XRV750 RD04
1,549 Posts
I've got a givi wingrack and a set of givi tubular frames that fit the RD04 that I was planning to put up in the for sale section here soon (just ordered some hepco becker bars instead).

I'm not sure if these will fit the rd03 though.

For the tubular frames I was going to ask £60 + postage (I think this is what I paid for them but will need to check - just wanting to make back what I paid really).

The wingrack is the wingrack 2 design I think, and comes with the aluminium top box mounting sections and plate, and indicators (fitted to the back of the frames) too. I was hoping to sell that one with a set of givi plastic side cases as a package ideally. The wingrack is in fairly good condition, but the side boxes are a bit old and tatty (but still work fine). Hadn't really thought much about how much I wanted for these yet (thought I might stick them on ebay and let them find their own price but was hoping for roughly £110+ish for them including the side boxes).

Would they be of any interest?

These are the givi tubular frames:

http://www.xrv.org.uk/forums/sale-wanted/39832-xrv-750-l-m-n-africa-twin-givi-pannier-frames.html

Those photos are of the exact frames (bought from that thread). Note that there's been a mod to one of the flat bar pieces as described in that thread (but should be easily sorted).

I don't have a photo handy of the givi wingrack frames on their own handy (can take some if you're interested), but have uploaded a couple of them on the bike (I'm keeping the top box though).

Attachments

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks Zen have pmed you :thumbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts