Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The Sultan of Bling
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a fuse box cover for a new project RD03, also a set of UK headlights (H4 spec if possible) and an mph speedo unit.

Any sources welcome, just let me know :p

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
The standard RD03 fuse box cover is common to many Hondas, I think I got mine from David Silver last year, the speedo cable speed converters worked OK on mine, think it was £20 from Busters

·
The Sultan of Bling
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Over here with Government MOT centres you can't get away with speedo converters but thanks for the thought.

From what I can see headlights should fit from 04 and 07 so any gathering dust let me know :thumbright:

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
Over here with Government MOT centres you can't get away with speedo converters but thanks for the thought.

From what I can see headlights should fit from 04 and 07 so any gathering dust let me know :thumbright:
So do you want me to go around dad's have have a look!!!!! Sure we have boths items but not sure if the headlights are H4's or not!!:thumbright:

·
The Sultan of Bling
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So do you want me to go around dad's have have a look!!!!! Sure we have boths items but not sure if the headlights are H4's or not!!:thumbright:
If your passing the warehouse yes please, main concern is UK spec headlights for this :p

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
Very nice!!! Where did you pcik that up from? Is that an Irish plate?

·
The Sultan of Bling
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very nice!!! Where did you pcik that up from? Is that an Irish plate?
Found it in a garage in the middle of no where, was too tempting to resist!

·
The Sultan of Bling
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Some people have all the luck. ;)
Know of a nice 1992 04 for decent money, at 7 bikes I'm banned even thinking about it :(

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
So where's this RD04 then!!!!!:)

No only kidding not even I could justify 8 bikes, just in the process of selling two anyway:(

·
The Sultan of Bling
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So where's this RD04 then!!!!!:)

No only kidding not even I could justify 8 bikes, just in the process of selling two anyway:(
Down Lutin's way, the right side of the water :toothy9:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts