Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Ive been thinking about selling my 3d printed replicas of the original RD03 headlight guard. They are made of durable plastic and the only real difference is that they are slightly less shiney than the original guards. Haven't decided on a price yet. Here's a pic of and original next to a prototype:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ive been thinking about selling my 3d printed replicas of the original RD03 headlight guard. They are made of durable plastic and the only real difference is that they are slightly less shiney than the original guards. Haven't decided on a price yet. Here's a pic of and original next to a prototype:

d
did you deside? What is the price?

·
Registered
4 Posts

I would be v interested in buying one for an XRV 650 im restoring price etc?
Thanks
John

·
Registered
4 Posts

Hi
I am rebuilding a XRV 650and if you are still making these would be very interested in a set
let me know if avaialble and price
Thanks
John

1 - 8 of 8 Posts