Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some RD03 parts for sale that I collected when I had my bike.

First off is this tank, it has dents on both sides and several other scratches/marks but would make a good spare or repair.

There are no taps or filler cap and the filler neck has surface rust but I have lightly rubbed an area with some wet and dry paper and it should come off.

Next is a pair of side panels (warning - these are not pretty) some numpty has drilled holes in both panels and they both have a chipped area. On the plus side all the lugs are there and the tool-box cover.

If you are handy with fibreglass and filler they could be repaired, got to be worth saving as these panels are getting rare now.

These are perfect for you if your name is Samantha :-D

Last of all is this O/E rack complete with plastic undertray. It could do with a repaint and although the helmet lock is attached someone has been at it with a screwdriver.

I am open to offers on all of these parts, if you want them posting then remember to factor the cost as they are quite bulky. If you want to collect then that is fine but I don't want them hanging about for long as the main reason for selling is that I need some space in my garage, I am in Bristol.

cheers, Bob.

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bumpity bump..........

last chance before it all gets binned.

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You don't really mean binned do you!! PM sent..
Unfortunately Yes!! I need the space in my garage Jason, I'm fed up with moving that tank everytime I need to work on a bike :mrgreen:

I'll reply to your PM now.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Unfortunately Yes!! I need the space in my garage Jason, I'm fed up with moving that tank everytime I need to work on a bike :mrgreen:

I'll reply to your PM now.
:thumbright: PM'ed back

1 - 7 of 7 Posts