Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had it apart, their capoot, red a few treads on the soldering of new Thermistor, but all seam to be incomplete when it comes down to make and type.

Which one do I order ?

·
Registered
1,412 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that Foz1969, a good lead, it would be nice for a transistorized fix off the shelf, but needs must.

May the Sun shine on you.
Drive safely citizen

·
XRV750 RD04
1,549 Posts
I'm not sure if this is any help, but I have a couple of RD04 fuel sensors that I bought for my last Africa Twin. They're used but were sold as working.

The bike got stolen before I got around to fitting them, and the replacement bikes fuel sensors work (or at least one does - haven't emptied the tank far enough to check the second one yet).

I was going to get around to selling them along with a few other bits and pieces soon anyway. I've got into the habit of resetting the odometer when I fill up rather than relying on the lights now, so I doubt they'll ever get fitted even if the current ones break.

If you're interested in them, let me know and I'll try to check that they're working.

I tried doing a quick test with a multimeter but it's difficult to know for sure if they're behaving exactly as they should, but I have a spare battery and bulb somewhere so I should be able to test them with that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts