1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
rd04 parts will add pics tomorrow

regulator £15 SOLD TO datsun fan

wiring loom £10

fairing infills/hens teeth £20 pair (right side is good left is tatty as in pics) SOLD TO Zenarchy

rear sub frame £15

fuel pump £15

front side panels £20 each

carbs (no chokes)£50

chokes and cables £15

coils and leads £20

side stand with working switch £20

full set of clocks 31000 miles £50

full set of indicators £20 SOLD TO KEVSKI

exhaust down pipes £50

pair of radiators with fan £50

renthal bar pad £5 SOLD TO Zenarchy

rear light compleat £5

starter moter £15

will add pics tomorrow and alson more parts as i sort through
all prices are +postage

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea no problem as long as you dont keep me hanging if you decide you dont want them please let me know

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am hoping I will have an answer in 24h..

Are They OK , Came off a running bike ?
yes off a running bike in good order but no chokes there for sale seperatly

·
XRV750 RD04
1,549 Posts
Can I have first dibs on the fairing infils (if they're in reasonable condition with no breaks or cracks - already have some but my right hand side one is cracked). I only really need the right hand side one, so if someone needed the left side maybe we could split them.

I'd also be interested in a screen if you've got one.

Maybe the clocks too if I get paid in time and nobody takes them before then (bit skint at the moment as I'm waiting to get paid unfortunately).

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can I have first dibs on the fairing infils (if they're in reasonable condition with no breaks or cracks - already have some but my right hand side one is cracked). I only really need the right hand side one, so if someone needed the left side maybe we could split them.

I'd also be interested in a screen if you've got one.

Maybe the clocks too if I get paid in time and nobody takes them before then (bit skint at the moment as I'm waiting to get paid unfortunately).
hi the right hand 1 is mint and in white the left is cracked thats why i put them as a pair
about to start taking pics now

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pics added more parts to come

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok no problem

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm interested in both left and right covers and the infills. are you able to post these to Cape Town?
i can but ill have to find out postage costs tomorrow for you

·
XRV750 RD04
1,549 Posts
Ah..Looks like I'm a bit late. Was just going to say that I'll take those infils. Sorry I wasn't able to get back to you sooner. Got completely tied up with work (been working all weekend :( ).

Sounds like Andy might be in more need than me if he's after the side panels too though, so I'll just stick with infils I have for now.

I'll take that bar pad if it's still available if you can pm me your paypal address and how much you want including postage. You don't happen to have a screen going spare too do you? (I know it's not listed but you mentioned having some other parts too).

I might be back for some of the other bits as spares too (clocks in particular) when I get paid (this week hopefully) if there's anything left by then.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Do you hawe the fairing panel to this bike? I hawe been looking for this part everywhere and it´s strongley wanted
the only fairing panles i have left are whats listed thanks carl

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
great, thanks. I'm not in a rush for them so surface mail will be fine
hi im affraid the infills are sold member asked 1st the side panels due to size with packaging postage aloan is £58.99!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Im looking for any kind of main/front fairing panel with or without vind screen,the stickers kan be badley but without craks and bad marks,the sessons is started but i cannot get part`s painted before i hawe the main/front fairing panel.

Frank

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok still only got the fairing panels ive listed but if they should happen to have babies over night while we sleep you will be 1st to know thanks..lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sorry. I mean covel,or what ewer they call it,english is not my strongest side,i think i was sleeping at school,but tecnical english can i read and spoke,little bit more than gramatic.

But i need the part to make my bike ready to go

1 - 20 of 35 Posts