Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
it's about an hour......
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will a seat from an RD04 bike fit an RD07a?

I have a chance to buy a standard seat for £45 including postage? Good buy or not? Supposed to be in good condition.

Want a seat that is a bit higher than my Corbin one.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Is The Corbin seat for sale? is it in good condition?

·
it's about an hour......
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is The Corbin seat for sale? is it in good condition?
Not for sale....yet!!! Dont have a replacement seat. Want to make sure that whatever replacement I get is better than what I have (for me). I want a taller seat for my height. My bike seems low as it is, and the Corbin seat isnt helping.

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Not for sale....yet!!! Dont have a replacement seat. Want to make sure that whatever replacement I get is better than what I have (for me). I want a taller seat for my height. My bike seems low as it is, and the Corbin seat isnt helping.
Get thee a Hagon adjustable shock. You can ramp it right up, specially good with two up and luggage (and will make bump starting possible with your young lady having to bend over so far to push):D

·
it's about an hour......
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Get thee a Hagon adjustable shock.
Thanks Wheelie, its now on my wish list. At £200 for the shock plus whatever it costs to get it fitted (I do not have the skills, evident from Piel!) theres still a lot more infront of it eg new helmet, heated grips, new jacket, new gloves etc etc. Its an ever growing list I have. Shame my wage doesnt grow with my list. Will have to put up with the shock for now I think. I dont do much 2 up riding anyway (2 kids put a stop to that).

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
It really is easy to fit. Buy it and someone will come along and fit it for you if you really are struggling. It is two bolts to fit the shock.

I bough the £350 version that can be manually adjusted. You just twist this knob a few time sto jack it up when caryying a pillion etc and untwist it when you go solo again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts